Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Long Term Effects of Spay/Neuter
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 12:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
jayandlacy
parasite killer

1x peanuts place supporter
jayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninja
jayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninjajayandlacy reputation ninja
I have chosen to leave all of my dogs intact. I have had 3 males and they all have kept their parts. I think that the risk of getting the cancer in the man parts is so small it isn't worth it. I have seen many dogs gain tooo much weight from being fixed, and I cannot deprive my dogs of food just to keep them not fat. I would have gotten them fixed-maybe, but Jay is very against it, and I will not go behind his back and do it, it isn't that important to me.

I have read in many places that you should at least wait until they are a year old, but that if possible you should wait until atleast 2 so they fully develope, which requires hormones they get from all their parts, missing part=missing something else somewhere, which could just be growth....who knows.
jayandlacy is offline   Reply With Quote