Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Long Term Effects of Spay/Neuter
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #39 (permalink)
davidfitness83 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
My one kitty Khloe got tremendously fat, she looks like a miniture kitten Buddah her brother is in monster muscular shape and they were fixed back to back. My queen Tara was fixed two years ago and she is in perfect shape, I guess it depends on the anima.
davidfitness83 is offline   Reply With Quote