Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - RIP One of our Own
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 05:32 AM   #129 (permalink)
ruin

ruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond repute
ruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond reputeruin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyard View Post
Sorry for your loss, i bet its been very hard for you.

I never had much to do with keith but i remember when i first joined up at GD i read alot of his old posts, keith told it how he saw it and pulled no punches, qualities i find great in a person in a time of dishonesty. I remember the day it was reported over there and a few people rattled off a few stories in the chat room.
Its realy refreshing to see he was a valued member over here aswell, RIP , calikeith.
The qualities you find great, well it made me smile to read that. Growing up his attitude of tell it like he sees it, was a pain in the butt. It led to a lot of me yelling Mom Keith is being mean to me. So Keith would often let me take a punch at him as his way of saying sorry for being mean. He would say "right in the stomach". But I would never want to take the punch cause I didn't want to hurt him. LOL Man we had good times. I miss him.
ruin is offline   Reply With Quote