Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - A lizard with no name!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Black Rabbit
Original Prankster

7x Dog of the Month
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Actually sand is way better to have then in. They can actually eat a bit of sand and have no problems at all, but if they eat a piece of bark it could cause blockage and die. Also I wouldn't put fake plants in with them either. I had a friend who's dragon died from trying to eat the fake plants. Another thing about Bearded Dragons is they don't need a water bowl. They are from the desert and many can't drink from a bowl unless you teach them to do so. They get their water from lettuce and fruits. I have 3 Beardies and I love them to death. Our female Burgundy is a blood red x green fire so she has lots of color on her. One of males Brick is just a regular, he looks a lot like yours, and our oldest is Black Beard's Delight, he's a light citrus. They are so cool, and fun to watch when they eat.

Here's Brick and Black beard gettin some sun with my kitty

my girl Burgundy

Black Beard giving Burgundy a hug

Black Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote