Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - A lizard with no name!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
calci sand is just as bad IMO but lol thats a controversial subject with some , there are those who swear by it and tehn there are those who have had compaction issues. My girl came with her tank full of calci sand and i removed it besides it turned her pink and was a huge mess whenever I took her out. But if it works for you then i guess thats your decision I love the hammocks I see in KG's pics she has one mine loved theres deff worth gettin. I had a big water bin in one of my tanks one of my girls liked to go in it on her own but most wont use it and if you keep water in the tank you need to watch the humidity levels. great job on the ramp though love seeing when someone just makes things to customize the tanks.