Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - A lizard with no name!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Black Rabbit
Original Prankster

7x Dog of the Month
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
I'll have to take a pic of my tank for you guys later. It's about 5ft long and 3.5-4ft high. We have a heat lamp and climbing stones on one side. The other side has a log latter and a log so they have one side hot and one side to cool down. We have sand in our tank but it isn't the calsi sand. Also we have a feeding dish for them so they don't eat right off the sand. I don't think I've ever seen them eat any of the sand at all. They seem to do just fine but the bark thing really freaks me out. There are also a few types of live plants you can put in with them, like small flowering cactus they love the flowers, they love and can eat hibiscus flowers, and aloe plants also. Were going to be putting some live plants in now that we have our big tank ready.

Black Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote