Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - as dumb as it sounds
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
william williamson
Silver VIP Member

william williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninja
william williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninjawilliam williamson reputation ninja
as dumb as it sounds

I just watched A movie,it's A cult movie,yet it makes me cry.the main attraction in it is A lonely feller,he don't know love,what it is,what it means, and it takes him forever to know what life really is.
as A kid, born with A deformity and ostracized.as A young adult,made fun of and still lonely,no matter who crosses his trail.no-one to trust or believe in.
yet he looks,forward and bac'ards,always lookin for the good as his friend says about him,"W,your always lookin for the good in everyone".
I can relate to this,and for that,my Kudo's to the folks who made the film,
Joe Dirt.your my hero Joe.

do you have "that movie"?
william williamson is offline   Reply With Quote