Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - its been 2 years but im back need some advice
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
davidfitness83 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampsons Dad View Post
Well if your method hasnt worked perhaps you should consider that maybe you cant tell what is trust. I have trained and showed more dogs than some people have owned.

But the proper thing for me to do now is to just say....Good luck.
I am sort of running into little issues with Bernie because he is getting a little sloppy and doesn't react to commands immediately. When I change my posture and make a more dominant body language display he does in an instant. I do not want it to be like that though, I want it to be easy listening and following commands. I am taking another class in February so I am hoping that this will help brush up on obedience and get more bonding with us and Bernie. I want him to listen because he wants to please me not because he is afraid of me.
davidfitness83 is offline   Reply With Quote