Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Begging barking and peeing
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 01:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Judy

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive
Judy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of light
Some dogs do "excitement urination" its when they pee a little bit because they are excited. Mostly in young dogs or pups, is your dog young? Most dogs outgrow this behavior, just need a little time and patience.

As for the dinner table, my dog also wanted to eat when I did, but he learned to sit and wait until I was finished with my meal. At the end of my meal, I would reward him with a small bite of meat or a little carrot. This may not be the best training method (I admit I made up a lot of my own stuff as I went along). But the point is either the dog gets trained to behave during dinner, or the dog should be removed from the dining room until after dinner.
Judy is offline   Reply With Quote