Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Begging barking and peeing
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 03:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
buzhunter
Courage

buzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninja
buzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninja
When Courage was about 3 months old she stuck her nose close to whatever I was eating. I showed her my teeth and growled at her. The look on her face was priceless! LOL We about died laughing. Now whenever I'm eating and I notice her out of the corner of my eye, all I have to do is pause and look at her and she leaves right away. I have to hold back if I feel like laughing about it because if I crack up she automatically thinks I am playing. I can leave any food alone and neither one of my dogs will even think about it. My wife and kids are a different story. They are all pushovers.