Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - ***Off leash dog attacks your dog on leash
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lex'sFart

Lex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninja
Lex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninjaLex'sFart reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMTWI View Post
Yep, was not one, but three dogs took after myself and our dog Mickey the AmStaff. The only thing I could do was yell at the dogs and try to kick 'em when they got too close, the little bastards were moving all around us in different directions trying to bite Mickey as she was trying to defend herself. I so wanted to let Mickey go off leash to defend herself, but she was so furious I think she would have k/o'ed all three dogs. We just keep moving, kicking and yelling until we got away....Most likely the best idea...
Crazy story. Very tough situation. Seems most dogs eventually give up and it was smart to keep a cool head.