Go Pitbull Forums banner

Puppy question

789 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Nickp28 
#1 ·
Hey,
I just have a question about my 6 1/2 weeks old puppy... She is a am
Bully... I got her when she was 5 weeks old and I took her to the vet the next day to make sure she is fine. I know she was to young but the vet said she is healthy... She gave me a prescription for canned food for her called recovery... She eats a 1/4 of a can every four hours. She goes nuts when she eats!! I feel like she can eat a lot more and she is looks skinny...no just want to know if I could or should feed her more maybe a dry food?

#4 ·
How much does she weigh? Because she's so young, she might look a little off, so you wouldn't want to over feed her and end up giving her a stomach ache or something. I don't think you would want poop all over the house ;)

I had my boy at 8 weeks and he was about 9 or 10lbs which I think is average. But if you were to start adding in a little bit of kibble, definitely add some warm water in to soften it up and make it easier on her.

Welcome to the site and post some pics of the girl! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.