Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Misunderstood; The Perspective of a Pit Bull Owner
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 04:47 AM   #23 (permalink)
NITRAM2K9

NITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninja
NITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninjaNITRAM2K9 reputation ninja
Excellent read, thank you. I feel challenged everyday bringing an apbt into the small town we have settled in. On the two warm days we had last week I took our pup for a walk down the main street. We were met with mixed emotions. We walked by a family near a minivan and overheard whispers. "...I think it's a pitbull.'' "...no its not." "...yes it is." "...it's so cute though." They finally asked me, "What kind of dog is that?" I answered, "an American Pit Bull Terrier." The kids were quickly loaded into the van. Parting statements were, "SO IT IS A PITBULL!" and "ahh,..do they have to be so mean?" Smoochie is only 4mo. old right now,(eesh) no pressure.
We've got work ahead of us. The HATERS will be watching.
NITRAM2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote