Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hi-LARIOUS!!
Thread: Hi-LARIOUS!!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
kodiakgirl

kodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninja
kodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninjakodiakgirl reputation ninja
Hi-LARIOUS!!

Has anyone else ever heard of Hyperbole and a Half? Whoever it is that writes these stories definitely has a great sense of humor! Here's 2 links to some of my favorites, about dogs of course!

Hyperbole and a Half: Dog

Hyperbole and a Half: Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving

And for those of you who are "grammar nazis" like me, you'll enjoy this one...
Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

They all had me rolling in laughter, the descriptions of the dog's thoughts and actions is priceless! I'm sure you guys will enjoy them too, maybe some can relate. lol

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
kodiakgirl is offline   Reply With Quote