Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Is My Puppy A Bully
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 02:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Blue_Nose_Bella
Work them Pet Bulls!

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BLUE View Post
Thanks Bella & She's Got Heart ..Oh I have this long scroll Bible looking paper from the UKC but i have no idea how to read it or tell which blood line he is lol bad I know. From what I'm told he is like 75% Gotti and 25% Razors Edge
Gotti and RE are bully lines though not all Razors edge are bully if that makes sense LOL! One of the girls here helped me out with my dogs pedigree because I had no clue how to read it either. But now I know My girl ended up having some well known bullies in her ped to. If you can take a picture of the ped and post it up in your thread maybe some peeps including myself can show you some of the dogs in your boys history.

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote