Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Putting collars from Nizmos k9 supply to the test
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
dixieland

dixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninja
dixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus_staffy View Post
Nice work on the collars, Nizmo and good luck on the movie bid, Lisa!
I second that! I remember you saying before you wanted to try the collars out.I've been waiting to see they were with your dogs.

Last edited by dixieland; 04-19-2011 at 04:44 AM. Reason: left out a word
dixieland is offline   Reply With Quote