Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Putting collars from Nizmos k9 supply to the test
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nizmo
Forum Manager

Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Im really excited to see if you do get the bid. i'll be praying that you do Lisa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus_staffy View Post
Nice work on the collars, Nizmo and good luck on the movie bid, Lisa!
thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieland View Post
I second that! I remember you saying before you wanted to try the collars out.I've been waiting to see they were with your dogs.
we feel very blessed to have been working with Lisa on these, it was a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by performanceknls View Post
Well he did a fantastic job on all my collars and I will be spreading the word around to everyone who has kennels.
I look at it like this; if the collars aren't worthy of a show ring or worthy for a working dog, then people might as well go and buy some plastic collars... at around the same price... lmao. theres been so many times that i've had to rip apart collars and harness's and start over because one detail didnt appeal to me. every product i do i do to my full potential and nothing less. I appreciate working with you on these, i had lots of fun. thank you!!

"LIKE" us on FB
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...91953884164601
-Love what you do, and you'll never work another day in your life-
Nizmo is offline   Reply With Quote