Go Pitbull Forums banner

Post picturs of your dog & his/her parents (:

13K views 74 replies 45 participants last post by  proud pitbull owner 
#1 · (Edited)
#45 ·
Mystic (dam) and Zeus (sire)

My girl Bella
Bella got the best looks in the family, she is so pretty.
LOL @ "Rumpshaker." Now that dang song is in my head.

All I wanna do a-zooma zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom. Just shake your butt!!!
LMAO I was doing the same thing after I read it :rofl:

#47 · (Edited)
My gal, CH'PR'Jhnsns Lil Miss Independence "Indie" Pedigree

Comparison to her mom, URO1 UWPO UWPCHX GRCH 'PR' Delmarvas Jhnsns Wish On A Star, CGC, AKA Star

Her sire, CH 'PR' Easystreak's Soldier of Ravnlft "Soldier"

And some of her siblings!
URO1 GRCH 'PR' Jhnsns Ton80's The Perfect Game, "Buehrle"

CH'PR' Jhnsns Gonna Make U Tap, "Brock"

Only Sis, CH 'PR' Jhnsns Pour Some Sugar on Me, "BeBe"

And one that Motocross already shared.. but I loves it. :p

There are 3 other siblings that haven't been shown yet, so I don't have any good pics of them.

Reactions: CaLi 2 B.C.
#52 ·
Ryker's Sire: JD

Ryker's Dam: Dawn

Ryker

Lyric's Sire: Hitman

Lyric's Dam: Trina

Lyric

Mika's Sire: Tugger

Mika's Dam: Birdie (Sorry, no photos of her)

No photos of Luna's Sire and Dam, unfortunately. We didn't have a digital back then and I didn't have my camera when we got her anywho.

#61 ·
Great pictures! At blue nose bella, I meant Bella had the best looks of her siblings, but her parents too. She is a cutie!

Indie I almost got a dog from ravenloft right before I found Caragan kennels. Raven loft has a lot of really nice dogs.

#65 ·
thanks! I'm actually thinking (if a lot of things like titling and health tests go right) of breeding Indie back to her Grandad, Crash, or Crashes' bro Petey. That means a trip to Nevada or So CA for one or both of us... but I like what they bring to the table. Ravenloft hasn't produced anything that I know of for a while, except her mini horses. :) I agree on them being a nice kennel.. with the best interests of the breed in mind!

#67 ·
ooooo very cool. Hmmm I can't play just yet but will when I get my pup and I only have a pic of Phoebe's sire and can't access it cause I'm not on my comp :( But great thread. And dang that dang song Lindsya :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.