Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - info
Thread: info
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bowie84 View Post
who are u callin a crap owner obviously i brought her to the vets and the infection cleared up perfect,its the teats hanging down that im enquirin about, my dog is 100% healthy aside from that so how would u no if im crap or not?
Because if you were any kind of legitimate breeder you wouldn't be asking this question. I am sure you bred your bitch and like most people in the world breeding these dog's you had no other reason to breed other than to make money of some pups. If you actually have a vet than you should have the vet look at her.

Some dog's teats go back within a few months and some dog's don't it's called giving birth. Her teats may never fully shrink back to normal size. How many times have you bred her? I don't know if I want to even know the answer to this. Also how old is she? And how big was the litter? Also how soon did you wean her from the pups ?

Last edited by Sadie; 05-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote