Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dave Wilson on the RE bloodline
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Well Jayhawk I have never known them to market their dog's as APBT's since they have been a member here they have always referred to their dog's as American Bullies and a few of their dog's are ABKC CH/GRCH's and I know they are heavily involved in showing with the ABKC. I don't agree with ANY bully breeder calling or referring to their dog's as American Pit bull Terriers! Not at all so they need to change the about our kennel intro on their website to reflect the fact that they own and breed American Bullies.