Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dave Wilson on the RE bloodline
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
they do represent them as american bullys if you talk with them and are very active in the american bully world and ABKC , perhaps they put pitbull in there because alot of people still refer to them as pitbulls and telling them you have american bullys for sale would have them walk away thinking its not the dog they want when in fact it is they just dont know what they are actually called . { going off what I understand from up here in canada} most up here have no clue what an american bully is , they want a dog like mine but they think its a pitbull I say american bully and get these dumbfound looks on there faces lol. I dont see a problem with the way they advertised since they did put american bullys after everytime they said pitbull , most kennels dont even have the word bully on the site period. IDK maybe it just doesnt bother me as much but didnt find it that insulting .