Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dave Wilson on the RE bloodline
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
My issues isnt that they refer to them as APBT but that 90% of bullies like the above are also duel registered as APBT with either the ADBA or in most cases the UKC if you want to call a bully its own breed stop duel registering the litters as APBT and Bullies
Oh ok I see what you are saying. I agree I don't see the need for a bully to be registered as an APBT with the UKC/or the ADBA. But I also don't agree with the AKC Amstaff's being able to be dual registered as APBT's with the UKC/ADBA. They are a different breed today they have no business being registered as an APBT. So I can agree with you on that. But I feel the same way about the Amstaff.