Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - he eats as if he's starving, normal?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
DaiCa

DaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninja
DaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninja
Blue Nose Bella - Well that's good to hear lol. Yes he's been de wormed. He had his 2nd medication intake on Friday.

Sadie - He was checked last week for parasites because my other dog got a tummy ache. They both checked out normal. However I will ask about diabetes, thank you.

angelbaby - Like with BNB, about the special bowl, what is the special bowl? I have stainless steal ones that are in a holder that levitates it off the ground a bit but keeps it in place. The air thing, I'm sure he gets a lot of that. I could try hand feeding, I'll see how that one goes next meal & let you know, thank you. We don't have a tennis ball. Ya lol not eating is worse. But omgosh you should see how he eats, it frustrates my fiance because he asks "is he supposed to be eating like that?!?". Chanel eats so proper, quiet & slow. Complete opposite lol.

I don't know what the de wormer was specifically called. But he's had both dosages now. After his first one, he had bowel movements that contained worms (ickyyy) & then they were gone. After his 2nd dosage, his stool remained normal.

♥ APBT - Dai Ca (m) 10 weeks ♥ my rescue
♥ Pomeranian x - Chanel (f) 10 month ♥ my princess
DaiCa is offline   Reply With Quote