Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - he eats as if he's starving, normal?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
Id start him on the dry food now, we started our pups at 4-5 weeks on dry food { was soaked in goats milk , or water would work} But id try before the 7-8 week age. My personal opinion on canned wet food isnt high , I think it makes picky eaters and I have never found a wet food out there that is up to par with a good quality kibble food. { not saying there isnt one out there but from what I have found , and we even tried a canned food that was recommended to us by a breeder and werent happy with results} . Id chuck the can food and go with a good quality kibble food now , or raw diet. i think I have heard Bule buffalo is good food, never tried it with my dogs so cant comment to much on that.