Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - he eats as if he's starving, normal?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #27 (permalink)
angelbaby

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
says there are 2 kinds chicken and brown rice and lamb and oatmeal , Im assuming if there is a chicken allergy you suspect then its the lamb one you are feeding? it looks ok I dont have the time right now to go through the pet rating on it but can give you the link if you want to do it and see where it comes out. If this doesnt work I can recommend the orijen brand I have used it for all my dogs up until recently { stopped cause of price a nd was going through 4-5 bags a month , almost $80-$90 a bag} but If I was to only have 2-3 dogs id be right back on it , great results and like sadie said you feed a great quality food I also find they eat less to feel full. https://www.gopitbull.com/health-nutr...son-chart.html