Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - he eats as if he's starving, normal?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:29 AM   #29 (permalink)
DaiCa

DaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninja
DaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninjaDaiCa reputation ninja
Bella - Thank you the bowl looks neat & could help! I will look online to see if we have them here. Oh do you? I don't think I can feed him the Wilderness, unfortunately even the salmon has chicken meal & chicken fat in it. Strangely enough. It's a shame too because I've heard nothing but good things about their Wilderness product. Oh interesting. Maybe I can mix the 2 together for a little while. Then just add a little wet food for dinners? To keep the moisture. Awe oh no, that's very expensive, but I'm glad it was well worth it because he is better now & I'm glad that it's not common in our breed.

angelbaby - Yes I got the Lamb & Oatmeal sorry. Ok thank you, unfortunately we don't have that brand available here. Ok that took a while, but if I did it correctly, Blue Buffalo Puppy Lamb & Oatmeal got 113 points = A . Yay & I just checked the puppy wet food & it's really good as well, the only points I could find deductible is the salt.

Sadie - I tried using wet bland food for Chanel when she had a tummy ache it contains rice & it actually made it worse which btw I need to tell my vet that. Because I decided to just give her plain cooked rice with less than 1/4 of her regular food & she's doing better, along with hers meds of course.

♥ APBT - Dai Ca (m) 10 weeks ♥ my rescue
♥ Pomeranian x - Chanel (f) 10 month ♥ my princess

Last edited by DaiCa; 06-20-2011 at 02:33 AM.
DaiCa is offline   Reply With Quote