Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How can I safely introduce my APBT to a 6 lb pup?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Aximus Prime

Aximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the roughAximus Prime is a jewel in the rough
UPDATE: going on 3 months together now and the APBT and the PUG pup are both doing well together...they will play in the yard (pug following the APBT) around for hours.

They do wrestle around some (the Pug is now 15 lbs) and although he is at a huge disadvantage in size actually does ok. It's obvious that the APBT is purposeful playing "gentle" with the little guy. We never leave them out together unsupervised and so far so good. I believe the APBT actually accepts him as his own, they sometimes get tired and curl up on the mat together and will share the same large water bowl at the same time after a romp around the yard.
Aximus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote