Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Who wants a Puppy????
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
DarkMoon
Silver VIP Member

DarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninja
DarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninja
Who wants a Puppy????

Ok, well we are still searching for it's owner but take a look what is crashing at my place:

Or maybe she's just crashing my place. A friend of mine found her about to cross a busy street and took her in. I being the only Pit Bull savvy person she knew she could trust ended up with a puppy until the owner hold is up and we can place her in a rescue. So she's known as Peanut around here and she's a handful lol.

INCOMMING!!!!!!!

Does this wubba make me look tiny?

Nom nom nom nom

Sooooo who wants her? lol.
DarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote