Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Who wants a Puppy????
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
DarkMoon
Silver VIP Member

DarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninja
DarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninjaDarkMoon reputation ninja
She's already pretty well housebroken. She will ask to go out, sorta. If you watch her she'll run to the back door once, then come to you. If you are not getting up at that time, she'll start sniffing around. Pretty easy to tell though. She's a sweetie, but all she wants to do is chew on you. She knows how not to do it hard enough to cause pain, but damn puppy teeth are SHARP!

Nubs is the official Fun Police. If she's having any sort of fun, he has made it his job to stop it. So for the most part I let her out and he's blocked out of the Kitchen (the only room in the house I could safely puppy proof). He's not to pleased with me spending time with her and she's not pleased when I spend time with him. Go figure...
DarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote