Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help Biking with Kane ...
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
k8nkane
Proud CGC Parent

k8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninja
k8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninjak8nkane reputation ninja
Help Biking with Kane ...

I've been riding my bike with Kane alongside for the past couple of days.

The problem I'm having is that he doesn't like my bike when we're stopped. Avoidance behaviors out the wazoo, so lots of lip licking, ears pinned, standing as far from the bike as possible.

But once we get going, he's okay with the bike and will run right along side of it with no problem, and he really gets into it.

Any ideas on how to make him more comfortable with the bike when we're stopped? Just feed him a bunch of hot dogs or something?

Also, what do you do when they have to go to the bathroom? Kane will just jerk to the side and stop when he has to go, lol.
k8nkane is offline   Reply With Quote