Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help Biking with Kane ...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 02:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
davidfitness83 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
It's scary as he'll you need to make sure you can direct him to keep going straight
I taught Bernie a turning command so I can guide him to the direction I want him yanking me and the bike. Any quick turn on te harness and long line like that can be pretty dangerous, I would also suggest tying the line to your handle just in case you need to bail or use both hands to turn out of danger.
davidfitness83 is offline   Reply With Quote