Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help Biking with Kane ...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
I would give it time and see if he comes around. What about before you start? does he only get bugged when the bike is stopped after you start or is he always worried about it from the time you take it out?

When I was younger I would roller blade with my Newfoundland/malamute mix and we were flying all over the town, it was a blast!
I did biff it a few times

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote