Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help Biking with Kane ...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
That would be my suggestion. Don't ride it for a few days and take it out and put hot dogs on it and around it. Let him go up to it himself, so I would lean it on a wall or even put it on it's side so it can't fall on him if he bumps it. do that for a few days then get on it and have him come get treats. If you drag him to it, that scares the dogs let him go up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote