Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Skateboarding?
Thread: Skateboarding?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
stonerreakinhavok
Bull Headed

stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to stonerreakinhavok Send a message via MSN to stonerreakinhavok
i used to skate with all three of the dogs i had at the time, one problem i had was my saint Bernard would get going a little to fast. id say get a longer leash and let your dog be away from the board for starters once they get used to it get a shorter leash also just having her/him run along side of you rather than pulling you.
Pit Bull is a fighting dog bred down from many generations of fighting dogs to even consider raising one of these dogs as a pet you must understand this and accept it-even if you are totally opposed to dog fighting. No matter how you raise this dog he will still be a Pit Bull not a golden retriever!

stonerreakinhavok is offline   Reply With Quote