Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Free microchip(home again) alternatives?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
jmejiaa
Silver VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
jmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninja
jmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyp0o77 View Post
your info is always going to be stored in the chip no matter what. bailey has had a home again chip for 3 years. i always have it checked/scanned at the vets when she goes. i didnt renew the service after that initial year though. i believe all the "service" is access to changing info and access to database if your pets lost.
Right, so the question was really if it's not renewed will it still be in the database and found when scanned? I know the number would always be in the chip.

It sounds like it will though based on what you are saying, I do need to change my address though so I would have to do that through home again I guess
jmejiaa is offline   Reply With Quote