Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Bernie is freaking me out !!! what can this be?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
I had a dog who would do this .. He would run out to pee and growl and bark as soon as he hit the grass peeing. He would growl just to growl but he was not growling at me or any person in the household. He would be laying there at night on the bed and just start growling LOL. Sometimes I would ask him what the heck are you growling at and he would lick me and go back to doing what he was doing. As long as he is not barking or growling at you, the wife, or the baby or anyone else in the home I wouldn't be worried about it. I thought home boy was seeing ghosts ... If he's not sick or in pain, and he is not directing these growls at anyone in the home I don't think it's anything serious. We will see what Lisa says...
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote