Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Bernie is freaking me out !!! what can this be?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Seriously I believe in ghosts and spirits and I know my dogs see them. We lived in a house that was pretty much haunted with crap happening all the time and the dogs could see them even if we couldn't.

I had a laundry basket chase one of my dogs up the couch..... REALLY! She got all weird and popped off the couch and ran to the basket (she had no collar to get hung up on) then she jumped in the air and bolted on the couch and the basket followed her right up on it. She would not move for about 5 min, neither could we! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote