Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Bernie is freaking me out !!! what can this be?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by performanceknls View Post
Seriously I believe in ghosts and spirits and I know my dogs see them. We lived in a house that was pretty much haunted with crap happening all the time and the dogs could see them even if we couldn't.

I had a laundry basket chase one of my dogs up the couch..... REALLY! She got all weird and popped off the couch and ran to the basket (she had no collar to get hung up on) then she jumped in the air and bolted on the couch and the basket followed her right up on it. She would not move for about 5 min, neither could we! lol
I am telling you I knew that dog was seeing and hearing things because he would growl for no reason! LMFAO!! I thought it was funny after I realized it was just his personality crazy mutt! LOL Your right though dogs are sensitive to sounds so I wouldn't worry unless you notice medical problems or the dog is growling at the people in the home that is when it's time to do something.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote