Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Bernie is freaking me out !!! what can this be?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
KMdogs
English Dogge Yard

1x Dog of the Month
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by apbtmom76 View Post
Krystal echoed exactly waht I was thinking, this is what Penny did as well and she was never a growler, ever, not at humans or even wierd noises, but right before her seizures started she started doing this. Take him to the vet David, please, it could be nothing but you are never wrong for checking into everything. Hugs
Hmm while it does pay to be safe, nothing about this really strikes me as something calling for that kind of action. (at least from my own experiences) I would hold off and keep an eye on the behavior as mentioned in my other post. I think too many people jump the gun when it comes to taking dogs to vets for un-needed tests. Of course if you have the money and thats what you want to do theres nothing wrong with that.. but just saying.

"If think you can't, you're right. If think you can, you're right." - Hatton
KMdogs is offline   Reply With Quote