Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - springpole decoy question
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Eric
15 wins 3 losses

Eric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninja
Eric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninjaEric reputation ninja
For bait, I actually use the legs off my old dickies work pants. I actually have about 3 or 4 pairs, so that's quite a few legs lol. Whitman has gone through a couple already but they last about a month or so before I have to replace them.

Indie - I have also done the same technique when tieing up the bait to the spring. What I did was make small holes, just big enough to thread the rope through. What you want to do is fold the bait, in my case pant legs, back and forth like an accordian. The holes should kind of be right in the middle, doesn't have to be exact, and thread the rope right through.

I did that and just tied it up to the spring. It holds very well and all 60lbs of Whit doesn't loosen it at all.

I would post pics but I'm on my phone right now, hope my description helped a bit though

Eat. Sleep. Muay Thai.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote