Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dog is a very overexcited eater.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Barry

Barry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninja
Barry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninjaBarry reputation ninja
Yes,it's not so much aggression as it is what shes got heart said. I'm going to try to rock in the bowl this morning,and a muffin tin tonight. I'll let you know how it goes! I'll also do the leash too. even though he hates him leash and will probably avoid me for the rest of the day,LOL.

and performanceknls, i tried feeding him without the bowl but last time i did that,he grabbed the bag with his teeth,ripped it and all the food feel out.i was cleaning for HOURS.he,on the other hand,was very pleased.

Thank you everyone for your tips!! I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

update!
The rock made him very angry and he barked at it for a while..but eventually,he gave into his food addiction and ate around the rock. very slowly at first, but i was very pleased with the steady speed he reached. he did very good on the leash. he tried to fight to get to food at first,but soon he sat and waited. ill try muffin tins tonight as well.

Last edited by Barry; 07-30-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: update
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote