Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ideal amount of weight to lose?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
apbtmom76
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
lol I remember how long it took me to get the weight off Penny, of course with her meds and seizures I had to go slower than you do Amy, but in 8 mo time she went from 97lbs to 59 was what she weighed when she passed. a total of 37lbs and she looked darn good I might add. Let me see if I can find pics or the thread and show ya, I cut out all treats except one in the morning and one at night, and her kibble was cut in half and I made up for what I cut with green beans Good luck, Love me some Mel

Edit - here is the thread on Pooh Bear
https://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/30...ight-loss.html

Last edited by apbtmom76; 08-04-2011 at 08:35 PM.
apbtmom76 is offline   Reply With Quote