Go Pitbull Forums banner

in memory of trooper a true fighter.

802 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MY MIKADO 
#1 ·
wow i cant believe i never updated u guys on this. well some of u may know from a while back around when i first joined the forum i found and injured da pitbull laying on the side of the road waiting to die after what looked like a bad fight for him.he only felt comftorbal around me and wouldnt let anyone or anything else around him. i called him trooper. he was with me for about a month but i had to put him to sleep. my causin and his girl came over and i told her not to open the back door untill i got ahold of trooper cuz hed make a run for it well she opened the door and he made a run for it and knowing he was an agressive dog she snatched him by the collar and lets say someone went to the hospitol and it wasnt the dog!!! i cant believe i never told u guys. i guess because it happened the day i went on my 4 day vacation in ny. i miss him but he had a great life after i got him back to health and before i had to put him to sleep he was too much of a liability for me especially since im 19 people already started to susspect me for something just by having him around imajin if they saw what happened!!! well this is all in memory of trooper. he is a reminder to me of the reality of dog fighting and how much torchure an animal has to go through for the sick entertainment of human. i remember that night i brought him of the street he tried to bite me several times and when he first came in the house he shook like there was no tomorrow so i let him sleep in my bed i think thats what got him to trust me i woke up that morning and he went from the foot of the bed to sleeping right on top of me. i miss that poor dog!!!:cry:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.