Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 06:12 AM   #32 (permalink)
stonerreakinhavok
Bull Headed

stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to stonerreakinhavok Send a message via MSN to stonerreakinhavok
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMdogs View Post
While i do agree with this statement i also (personally) feel that show titles on working dogs are useless. Its great that they accomplished and all but when i look at working dogs, i want to see the dogs continuously bred for and proven for working abilities..

Papers are quite meaningless unless your plans are showing or breeding. Of course some sports depending on what your looking to do can also call for papers for various reasons however generally in the working environment, its not.

Papers are important and a pretty "standard" way of knowing exactly what your getting though its not the only way. Papers can be hung so no matter where you get a pup you need to ensure that the breeder is trustworthy. Some breeders still to do this day "pencil in" what they have and keep proper records for every dog on their yard without going through registries. Though this is more or less a "dying art" not to mention if you go through someone you may be unfamiliar with the gamble is huge.

IMO theres a reason this person(s) cant get rid of the pups for the original asking price and now free. Screams all kind of red flags.
to be honest though i dont think they're lookin for a working dog. if she was i guess they'd be looking for dogs with ace in the peds. if i spend money on a dog id atleast like to have the option to show it, it never hurts.
Pit Bull is a fighting dog bred down from many generations of fighting dogs to even consider raising one of these dogs as a pet you must understand this and accept it-even if you are totally opposed to dog fighting. No matter how you raise this dog he will still be a Pit Bull not a golden retriever!

stonerreakinhavok is offline   Reply With Quote