Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #36 (permalink)
stonerreakinhavok
Bull Headed

stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to stonerreakinhavok Send a message via MSN to stonerreakinhavok
i saw this chart thing while lookin at bearded dragons once and i think that its kinda a good system just modify some of the catagories

Hold Back Quality - 5 out of 5, a dragon that exeeded my expectations for that specific breeding. Based on Color, Bloodlines, Genetics, Pattern, Size, Age and somtimes Sex..
Breeder Quality - 4 out of 5, a dragon that met my expectations for that specific breeding. Based on Color, Bloodlines, Genetics, Pattern, Size, Age and somtimes Sex..
Show Quality - 3 out of 5, a dragon that just missed being Breeder Quality for that specific breeding. Based on Color, Bloodlines, Genetics, Pattern, Size, Age and somtimes Sex..
Pet Quality - 2 out of 5, because of the quality of our bloodlines and genetics only a small percent meet this criteria . Based mainly on Color and or Pattern ( Other than color and or pattern the dragon will make a great pet to enjoy for years to come ).

given these guys breed everything under the sun and breed for colors and deformations but if you tweak the scale and catagories i think there might be something

5 categories for apbts
drive
confirmation/bone structure
bite
endurance
strength
Pit Bull is a fighting dog bred down from many generations of fighting dogs to even consider raising one of these dogs as a pet you must understand this and accept it-even if you are totally opposed to dog fighting. No matter how you raise this dog he will still be a Pit Bull not a golden retriever!

stonerreakinhavok is offline   Reply With Quote