Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #37 (permalink)
pitbullove

pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerreakinhavok View Post
we already know each other stands on the subject. but i'll say a high drive dog should be placed in a working home and not placed as a pet. the average joe cant handle a high drive dog imo.

I couldnt agree more,i already have one APBT and she has a high drive so yes i do work her just not to the extreme , and im not wanting one at the moment i was just offered this and got to thinking it didnt add up to me ?

Usually have at least a foster a month,its so rewarding to see a dog that always stayed in the back of the kennel turn in to a playful puppy :)
pitbullove is offline   Reply With Quote