Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #39 (permalink)
pitbullove

pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMdogs View Post
True, probably should look at another breed if your looking for show or as a pet only. Just my opinion on that though.

Yes i already have one apbt and i do work her just not as intense as others would , im not looking for a show dog and it would be a pet but my belief is pitbulls need to be worked cause they have a high drive and lots of energy imo . So yeah it would be worked,im not getting one right now its just the man offered one to me and i didnt think it seamed to add up . The reason i asked on what to look for on papers is because i want to know that im not being cheated and that its purebred,im not sure why but i always though razors edge i think its called and gator pit were nice .

So no real need for papers but i just thought about getting one with them .

Usually have at least a foster a month,its so rewarding to see a dog that always stayed in the back of the kennel turn in to a playful puppy :)
pitbullove is offline   Reply With Quote