Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #40 (permalink)
stonerreakinhavok
Bull Headed

stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
stonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninjastonerreakinhavok reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to stonerreakinhavok Send a message via MSN to stonerreakinhavok
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullove View Post
Yes i already have one apbt and i do work her just not as intense as others would , im not looking for a show dog and it would be a pet but my belief is pitbulls need to be worked cause they have a high drive and lots of energy imo . So yeah it would be worked,im not getting one right now its just the man offered one to me and i didnt think it seamed to add up . The reason i asked on what to look for on papers is because i want to know that im not being cheated and that its purebred,im not sure why but i always though razors edge i think its called and gator pit were nice .

So no real need for papers but i just thought about getting one with them .
you know razor edge are bullys right? theres no such thing as gator pits just dogs that came off of plumbers dog, crenshaws dog, and if im not mistaken theres one more named gator or alligator but i cant remember the name. so your saying that your neighbors dogs are american bullys? lol your not really getting cheated if hes offering it up for free and you know doesnt add up imo.
Pit Bull is a fighting dog bred down from many generations of fighting dogs to even consider raising one of these dogs as a pet you must understand this and accept it-even if you are totally opposed to dog fighting. No matter how you raise this dog he will still be a Pit Bull not a golden retriever!

stonerreakinhavok is offline   Reply With Quote