Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #42 (permalink)
pitbullove

pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerreakinhavok View Post
you know razor edge are bullys right? theres no such thing as gator pits just dogs that came off of plumbers dog, crenshaws dog, and if im not mistaken theres one more named gator or alligator but i cant remember the name. so your saying that your neighbors dogs are american bullys? lol your not really getting cheated if hes offering it up for free and you know doesnt add up imo.
Yes and im not saying thats what he has im saying thats the kind i think are nice ,lol there not bullys the male is papered and is apbt although the mom looks like a short beagle pit mix IMO

sorry if i confused you

Usually have at least a foster a month,its so rewarding to see a dog that always stayed in the back of the kennel turn in to a playful puppy :)
pitbullove is offline   Reply With Quote