Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Papers ?
Thread: Papers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #45 (permalink)
pitbullove

pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
pitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scalepitbullove is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerreakinhavok View Post
the dogs coulda very well cost em an arm and a leg but it dont mean they're worth it you can find poorly bred dogs online its common with bullys right now cuz they're a fad
I know , the only reason i know the male has papers is because she had to brag to me one day about them and showed them to me idk what they was supposed to look like cause i havent seen one but it had just a bunch of writing ? i wish i had a pic of the mom she has to be a mutt,she does resemble a pitbull but her ears throw me off,they remind me of a beagle and shes so short . I wanna do some research on the bloodlines and stuff too before i get one , around here they go for about 150$ sometimes down to $50. I know nothing about a pedigree,well i do for rabbits cause i raised them but not dogs , lol

Usually have at least a foster a month,its so rewarding to see a dog that always stayed in the back of the kennel turn in to a playful puppy :)
pitbullove is offline   Reply With Quote